We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Ginny3

My evernote desktop after downloaded cannot be installed

Could you please check into this matter -

I have downloaded evernote and tried installing on my computer however everytime I tried it says I was not connected to the internet but I was - I am now using the internet to write this topic.

Thanks.

Hi. Are you using a Firewall or VPN?  This is a user forum,  and neither we nor Evernote can see what's happening on your end of the connection.  What device and operating system are you using?  Can you provide a screen shot of this error?

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi. Are you using a Firewall or VPN?  This is a user forum,  and neither we nor Evernote can see what's happening on your end of the connection.  What device and operating system are you using?  Can you provide a screen shot of this error?

Hi. Thanks for quick reply.

I am using Firewall only & Kaspersky as my anti virus. I am using Win10 Pro ver 1809 on Dell Latitude E7470. Screenshot is attached.

Evernote.12.05.2020.PNG

Sorry for a slower response - time zones got in the way!  If you have MS Explorer or Edge installed on your system,  check that it can open a web page / is not set to 'offline'.  And try a system restart (power off and back on again) to reset any caches...