How to add handwriting to notes on Surface Book

Hi, I recently purchased a Surface Book laptop(turns into tablet mode) for better use of Evernote.

When I am trying to use the my third party surface pen(link: https://www.uogic.com/collections/surface/products/c581 ) instead of a keyboard to write down some stuff it doesn't work. But she works fine in DrawPDF.  Why? Could someone help me find out why or answer me if its supposed to work.

• Level 5*
On 5/6/2020 at 9:17 AM, Gin0217 said:

Could someone help me find out why or answer me if its supposed to work.

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so unless someone else chose this particular device and pen combination, chances are no-one here can really comment. Have you asked Uogic whether they have any ideas?  Given the zillion input devices out there,  I doubt Evernote would have any clue about what is,  or is not,  compatible.

Evernote has no direct support for a pen. Any pen actions it sees act simply like mouse actions. (Well, unless they added that in the last year, but it doesn't look like it)

On 5/6/2020 at 4:17 PM, Gin0217 said:

Hi, I recently purchased a Surface Book laptop(turns into tablet mode) for better use of Evernote.

When I am trying to use the my third party surface pen(link: https://www.uogic.com/collections/surface/products/c581 ) instead of a keyboard to write down some stuff it doesn't work. But she works fine in DrawPDF.  Why? Could someone help me find out why or answer me if its supposed to work.

Sorry, My Bad.  She just out of power. I recharged and she works great. 

Comments: 

Uogic C581 support MPP 2.0 with Microsoft Official Auth.
"She works conditions depend on the Tablet model and models below would work great"(From Uogic service team). 

Surface Pro 3

Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 5

Surface Pro 6

Surface Pro 7

Surface Pro X

Surface Laptop 1

Surface Laptop 2

Surface Laptop 3

Surface Book 1

Surface Book 2

Surface Studio 1