Problem: tagging a note in Evernote Windows is that after you have tagged the note it doesnt move to the next note for you to process the next note for editing and sorting

I workaround this by creating multiple notebooks under a stack so instead of tagging, I move each small note into notebooks topic categories so the next unsorted note will come into view for sorting thus eliminating the notes list from being full of tagged notes that requires scrolling down and multiple steps of thinking, searching, moving hands to mouse, move mice pointer around, squinting eyes to click on the next note to sort, etc 

what do u think? what are the pros and cons?
  • Level 5*

Editing a note addresses various items; Notebook, Multiple Tags, Title, Content, RemInder, ...
I do not want the note to disappear when I assign the first tag   

My process is to work in my default notebook (@Inbox) context
The last item I update is notebook; the note disappears and focus switches to the next note

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, jianfa.tsai said:
I workaround this by creating multiple notebooks under a stack so instead of tagging, I move each small note into notebooks topic categories so the next unsorted note will come into view for sorting thus eliminating the notes list from being full of tagged notes that requires scrolling down and multiple steps of thinking, searching, moving hands to mouse, move mice pointer around, squinting eyes to click on the next note to sort, etc 

what do u think? what are the pros and cons?

No idea what you are trying to do.  What is the context of the list of notes you are trying to tag?