Evernote Disappeared from Mac

• Level 5*
On 5/3/2020 at 6:12 PM, janecarn said:

I noticed this week that all of my notes have disappeared on my Mac but my work HP laptop its ok?  

Are you using the same userid/password to access your account?

Try accessing your account directly using the web platform at www.evernote.com

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, janecarn said:

Thanks.  Opening evenote from www.evernote.com worked.  If I open evernote from the applications folder I can get in, but its empty of my notes.  

• Reboot your device
  • Log out, then log in to Evernote; make sure you use the correct userid/password
  • Force a full resync: Hold the **Shift** and **Option** keys on your keyboard and click the sync icon
  • Level 5

You most likely have used a wrong user name to enter. You probably created a new account instead of opening the existing one.

Check on this. 

When you are in the „new“ EN account, you can locate the path to the local database. Your existing data should be right beside it, in the same overall folder, just under a different (cryptic) folder name. You can take a look - each note is saved as a folder, containing the text and attachments. If there are 2 folders, it means there are 2 accounts. Which it picks depends not he login used.

If this is the issue, you can go to your data using the correct login. If not, you can follow the advise from DTLow to force a sync from the server.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 9:33 AM, janecarn said:

Thanks.  Opening evenote from www.evernote.com worked.  If I open evernote from the applications folder I can get in, but its empty of my notes.  

I had this issue, too. I could view my notes on evernote.com and using the evernote app on my android phone but suddenly all my notes were empty on my iMac. I uninstalled and reinstalled evernote and that fixed it no problem.