iPhone Green Add "New Note" Button Turned Bad?

My green 'plus' button has beefed up and floated north.  Can someone please tell me if Evernote have done this to everyone's iPhone user interface or is it a bug maybe?  (The iPad version remains "normal").  Thanks,

IMG_1653.JPG

• Level 5*
36 minutes ago, Jon1970 said:

My green 'plus' button has beefed up and floated north.  Can someone please tell me if Evernote have done this to everyone's iPhone user interface or is it a bug maybe?  (The iPad version remains "normal").  Thanks,

Mine still looks the same, just a little bigger than it needs to be which it has been since they made the change.  Just updated to 8.25.5.370551.  And it looked the same on the prior version.

A09C903E-AEAB-4938-9365-382C37E7E5CF.jpg.5509a85fa9de80a22d2f5814024627a6.jpg

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Jon1970 said:

Are you working with a beta version?   
That's the new button style 

Thank you Cals. that's really helpful. I'm running Evernote version 8.24.5.370551 (which is the latest version from the iOS app store). And my phone is a standard iPhone 11 running 13.4.1.  I've uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled the Evernote app a dozen times, but it always does the same.  It does the same in landscape mode too (see pic). Your screen grab is what I'd expect it to look like.  Thank you again.

05055C2D-09B6-4711-9577-98B1FEFD810E.JPG

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, Jon1970 said:

Thank you Cals. that's really helpful. I'm running Evernote version 8.24.5.370551 (which is the latest version from the iOS app store). And my phone is a standard iPhone 11 running 13.4.1.  I've uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled the Evernote app a dozen times, but it always does the same.  It does the same in landscape mode too (see pic). Your screen grab is what I'd expect it to look like.  Thank you again.

You are welcome.  Version 8.25 must have come out in the last couple of days as I got the update today.  IAC, I have never seen the new note button as it is on your screen caps.  Not sure at all what that means.  🤷‍♂️

Thanks CalS. It's really jarring to live with (which is what drove me here)! If it is the beta version and it becomes the new standard, I can imagine everyone will complain.  There's just no need for the button to be that long and float totally above the dock to the point it obscures the notes beneath.  It's a dreadful design decision.  I wonder why I have it on my phone though?!?! 

The app store on my iPhone (in the UK at least) is still on 8.24.5   Fingers crossed, I'll soon be able to download the version you have and this will resolve it. 

IMG_1765.JPG

• Like 1
  • Level 5

My EN screen looks like this, app was updated 3 days ago to 8.24.5, and this did not change the user interface. There is no newer version on the App Store. IPhone 11 Pro Max, running iOS 13.4.1.

I think the original post shows an EN beta, even when nobody seems to know how it got there.

P.S. Love the pixel Tool in Skitch !

2106289101_EN8_24.5.thumb.png.1f23563b9260242958cf0fface6134ef.png

Thank you PinkElephant. It's very reassuring to see that what I'm experiencing isn't normal.  I'd rather it was a bug that can be resolved than something I have to live with. Yes you're using the pixel tool like a pro :)    

• Like 1