I keep on having to unsync my iPhone as it recognises it as a new device about once a month.  

Hasn’t been too much of an issue until I see that today another message popped up saying I couldn’t unsync again  

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  MIght be worth subscribing (for a month) to get access to email support and avoid the device limit at least for a while - if you can get your phone recognised reliably you could then drop back to Basic.  Otherwise you could raise the issue in Evernote's community group on Facebook or try @EvernoteHelps on Twitter.  Obviously Evernote is trying to limit free users on its system,  hence the block.  Don't know if the device is recognised by IP address or MAC code or something else - can you think of any network differences between the time it was last recognised and now?

• Level 5

Just thinking loud: The ISPs often change the IP-adress of the household line from time to time. IPv4 addresses are short, so they exchange them to win unused ones back.

If the IP from which the request originates plays a role for EN to identify the device, this could lead into re-authorization. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Having this problem too. Nothing has changed on my network. This isn’t acceptable. I subscribed for a long while and stopped a year or two ago, mostly due to lack of feature development. Honestly, glad I did. This is the last thing I can handle. I’m switching to something else and I don’t mind paying since competitors have added new features and provide better security and encryption