lmhpsyd

Sync issues/iPad & desktop with different passwords

I noticed my notes weren’t syncing on my iPad from the desktop version I typically use.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and ended up changing my password as I could not get the password for the desktop version to work.  Now, my desktop version has one password and my iPad version has another and notes are still not syncing.  I only have one account.  Help!?

41 minutes ago, lmhpsyd said:

Now, my desktop version has one password and my iPad version has another and notes are still not syncing

Seems like two different accounts

42 minutes ago, lmhpsyd said:

I noticed my notes weren’t syncing on my iPad from the desktop version I typically use.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and ended up changing my password as I could not get the password for the desktop version to work.  Now, my desktop version has one password and my iPad version has another and notes are still not syncing.  I only have one account.  Help!?

Two passwords sort of means you have two accounts.  Do you have access to a web browser to see if you have two accounts?  Second accounts with a similar user names get created more often than you might think.