Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
NoFreeLunch

Evernote Calendar Connector (by Cronofy)

I am trying to link my EN Reminders to my Google calendar using Evernote Calendar Connector, an EN-approved third-party application provided by Cronofy. Immediately after authorizing the link between my EN account and Evernote Calendar Connector, I got an error message (see attached). 

Notwithstanding the error message, I received confirmation from EN that the link was created. Prior to receiving the EN confirmation, I received a similar confirmation from Google. No reminders show up in my Google calendar. I looked at the EN Activity Log, but I cannot make much sense out of it. Thanks for any advice.  

image.png

I’m having the same problem have tried to reset Cronofy as synchronisation had failed.

23 hours ago, NoFreeLunch said:

I am trying to link my EN Reminders to my Google calendar using Evernote Calendar Connector, an EN-approved third-party application provided by Cronofy. Immediately after authorizing the link between my EN account and Evernote Calendar Connector, I got an error message (see attached). 

Notwithstanding the error message, I received confirmation from EN that the link was created. Prior to receiving the EN confirmation, I received a similar confirmation from Google. No reminders show up in my Google calendar. I looked at the EN Activity Log, but I cannot make much sense out of it. Thanks for any advice.  

image.png

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I'm having the same problem (I've used Cronofy with Evernote for years). I contacted Cronofy, and they say that their engineers have identified a change that Evernote made that is causing the issue, and they are working on a fix. See the discussion in this thread:

For those who may find this thread later, it was fixed in a couple of days by Evernote working with Cronofy.