Right-click conflicts with gesture extensions in Chrome

Anyone else using a gesture Chrome extension like CrxMouse, where you right-click and drag?  This is the first issue I've experienced and it's exclusive to the Evernote Web editor (Beta v6.9.1 for me), so I'm assuming this is an Evernote problem.

When I right-click in the Editor everything works as normal.  When I make a selection such as "Paste" or click out of the context menu so that it closes, all good.  But as soon as the cursor leaves the editor frame, my gesture extension gets triggered yet I'm no longer holding right-click.  I think Evernote is blocking a mouse button up event or something.

evernote_web_beta6.9.1_rightClick.gif

It's not much of a bother to me.  I got the Beta to help with feedback, but there wasn't an option to report bugs (just a rating survey).  Several sources said to mention bugs in the forums, so that's what I did.  The new editor is very impressive; I can't wait for the Desktop version!

• Like 2
  • Level 5
12 hours ago, Nimbuster said:

I got the Beta to help with feedback, but there wasn't an option to report bugs (just a rating survey).

Just WRT this, if you do the survey there's a "Why did you pick that rating?" text entry box. I would think that bugs reported there would get filed.