Parts of note are missing.

Surrey_Grin

Idea

Hello,

I wrote a note a couple of days ago and today, when I opened the note I found that some parts of note are missing. It seems the parts of text were not saved. I use basic version, is there way to save my note? That a very important piece of data for me.
account: 11662244@mail.ru

upd: I used a trial version of premium to check history of note, but that didn't help me.

Thank you!

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5

What sort of EN client did you use to write your note ?

1. a desktop client ?
  2. a mobile client ?
  3. the web client ?

I f you already checked the note history, and it is not there, it did not get synced to the EN server. Then the only chance of recovery lies with a local copy, that did not sync for whatever reason, but is still existing. Mobile and web clients do not hold local copies, at least not longer as the User session takes. Once you close the browser or the app, all temporary information is erased.

To make sure it did not sync, you could use the web client to access your account. There you can actually see what is on the server. If it is not there, not in note history as well, and you did not use a PC or Mac to create the note, the Information is lost.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Surrey_Grin said:

Hello,

I wrote a note a couple of days ago and today, when I opened the note I found that some parts of note are missing. It seems the parts of text were not saved. I use basic version, is there way to save my note? That a very important piece of data for me.
account: ********@mail.ru

upd: I used a trial version of premium to check history of note, but that didn't help me.

Thank you!

You probably should edit your account number out of your post.