Getting a "failed to save" message every time I try to edit a note by adding an image (android)

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote and that didn't fix the issue. A small bubble comes up at the bottom of the screen that says "failed to save". The issue has now persisted for 3 days.

Has anyone solved this before? I couldn't find an answer here besides un/reinstalling.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Hi, and welcome to the forums. You may get better results by posting this in the Android-specific forum: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/210-evernote-for-android/.

Or someone could just move it there. I'd be surprised if you couldn't do it yourself, Dave. I think that your level is high enough. Try it. If it doesn't work, then I or any number of other folks can do it.

• Level 5

There are subtle privileges that go with a „*“ behind the level number. In the old denomination those are the Super-Duper-Gurus, able of Forum levitation by just using their mindful powers - and whooops, the post goes where it belongs.

We poor earthlings are eagerly scribbling our forum posts, awaiting to be enlightened one day as well !

• Haha 2
  • Level 5
  1. FWIW, I generally prefer to let people choose for themselves whether or not to change where they post. I think it's the former professor in me--I want newer members to see how the forums are structured.
  2. Annnywaay.... Here we are in the Android forum, so does anyone have any thoughts on the problem? @mblindt, I see you're on a Basic subscription. Is it possible that adding the image puts you over your monthly upload allowance? Could you reduce the size or quality of the image so as to reduce the file size and try that?
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

FWIW, I generally prefer to let people choose for themselves whether or not to change where they post. I think it's the former professor in me--I want newer members to see how the forums are structured.

Sometimes I ask, often not. My experience is that many users don't really notice or care where they're posting in the forums, so if it's obvious and unambiguous, I'll just move it. If not, I'll ask. In general, my theory is that a post in in its proper place is more likely to be seen by someone who can comment on it with some expertise (especially Evernote staffers). Maybe that's influenced by my own habits: I only travel through forums that relate to my Evernote usage: general stuff, Windows, Android, and web applications, and the web clipper. No Mac, no iOS, because I know relatively little about those environments / applications.

• 1 month later...