We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

shared templates

My up line director uses Evernote to share templates with us.  I am not able to save this template to Evernote using the button "Save to Evernote".  How can this be fixed?

• Level 5

You can save a duplicate of the note you want to use as a template into a notebook called „Templates“, or use a tag called „Template“. 

When you later want to use the template, navigate to the note and duplicate it again to create a fresh copy to use. A few more clicks than for a Premium or Business user, but serves as a work around.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
6 hours ago, concek52 said:

My up line director uses Evernote to share templates with us.  I am not able to save this template to Evernote using the button "Save to Evernote".  How can this be fixed?

Just have your boss share a notebook with you that has any note templates they want you to use. Duplicate as needed.

I find the Evernote note template stuff less useful than just duplicating notes.

• Like 1