Make another profile inside one account

Hi,

My query is regarding a requirement, if it possible in evernote. I want to share my account with family member so that Under one account, we could have separate profile where we are not able to see each other's notes. Is this doable in evernote ?

Regards.

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, Engage said:

Hi,

My query is regarding a requirement, if it possible in evernote. I want to share my account with family member so that Under one account, we could have separate profile where we are not able to see each other's notes. Is this doable in evernote ?

Regards.

Nope.  Whoever signs into the account will have access to all notebooks in the account.  You can create a free Basic account for the other family member subject to the limits of the Basic account.  If that doesn't work then a subscription would be needed for the other family member.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
15 hours ago, Engage said:

As per @CalS, I recommend separate accounts

For common notebooks, use the Shared Notebook feature