Trouble loading Evernote Web on Google Chrome

I've been having problems using Evernote Web on Google Chrome. 

When I try to open Evernote web, it would usually freezes and I would be forced to quit the program. However, it works fine as mobile app on my iPhone and even as web version on Safari when I access from iPad. 

I don't want to download Evernote to my computer because it takes up a lot of space. Is there a solution for this? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @MorganJt

I had the same problem as you. Working with Firefox in the web and Android mobile
I opened a ticket and received answer below from support team. Worked for me. Hope it helps you too

"To enable this in Firefox, click on the hamburger icon at the top right and then select New Private Window. You can also just use the CTRL + SHIFT + P keyboard shortcut. You will be able to tell you are in private mode because of the mask located in the top right of the window."

BR
Ricardo

• 1 month later...

odd. what version of Chrome are you using? I'm on 83 at the moment and Evernote works fine.

It's possible you have a note with embedded videos which are automatically being played in the background. I've seen this happen on the Android app, but not on the web version yet.