Save time & effort by integrating search notebooks functions with intermediary steps

jianfa.tsai

Idea

Why not eliminate multiple intermediate steps so user tap the notebook icon. It goes straight to search text box cursor blinking with last 3 recent notebooks followed by list of notebooks below recents = all below search textbox all in one screen? 

screenshot_20200410-185737_evernote.jpg

screenshot_20200410-185755_evernote.jpg

screenshot_20200410-185805_evernote.jpg

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

What "intermediate steps" are you referring to?

The functionality is to move a note to a new notebook. They have put three recent notebooks at the top, which is A Nice Thing (though they should probably not include the notebook that the note is currently in), you can use the search magnifying glass to find other notebooks, or scroll through the list.

What, precisely, do you want to see?

5 hours ago, jefito said:

What "intermediate steps" are you referring to?

The functionality is to move a note to a new notebook. They have put three recent notebooks at the top, which is A Nice Thing (though they should probably not include the notebook that the note is currently in), you can use the search magnifying glass to find other notebooks, or scroll through the list.

What, precisely, do you want to see?

I want to see as described in my original post :)

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, jianfa.tsai said:

I want to see as described in my original post :)

Well, I don't understand it, that's whyI asked. If you can't be bothered to describe it any better, than good luck.