See all PDFs as attachments by default

Hello there,

One simple question to which I could not find any solution until now: is there a way in Evernote Web to see all PDFs as attachments by default? I find the inline preview quite intrusive and buggy.

Thanks!

• Level 5*

There is a setting in the installed desktop versions,  but nothing in the web (yet). Previous versions of the web client defaulted to attachments rather than having an inline viewer,  so maybe stepping back to one of those (in settings) would help?

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

I agree that such a setting would be desirable. You can view PDFs as attachments one by one, but that gets tedious (click the top bar of each PDF and use the ... menu). There don't seem to be global settings as such in the Web beta anyway. I hope something like that will come.

• Thanks 1

@gazumped, @Dave-in-Decatur

thanks a lot for the feedback -- I've been trying to move from Windows to Linux for a while and the lack of an Evernote native app has been one of my major stumbling blocks, but I have to say I've been positively surprised by Evernote Web. Looking forward to the native app that Small promised some time ago!

• Like 2