jianfa.tsai

Why not add "all notes view" button to shortcuts?

Idea

8 replies to this idea

Hi. Because there's already one available?306283810_ScreenClip1.thumb.png.d9ed2e1a1643be1a508e0f540ef0bece.png

Way back when (when I was there!), the decision was made to make the initial toolbar extremely minimal. Like @gazumped, I immediately customize my toolbar after a clean install (I put different shortcuts there, of course...)

• Like 1

Why not add "all notes view" button to shortcuts?

In addition to what @gazumped and @dconnet said, a little different take is that "All Notes" is always available in the left panel, even if the left panel is minimized.  And the keyboard shortcut Shift+F6 always works as well.

• Like 2

Not sure I understand the question, if you keep shortcuts on top, the toolbar right next to it has an 'all notes' option you can easily add.

And if you keep shortcuts on the left panel, 'all notes' is a permanent fixture there, as already noted, perhaps you have a different idea in mind?

3 hours ago, Don Dz said:

Not sure I understand the question, if you keep shortcuts on top, the toolbar right next to it has an 'all notes' option you can easily add.

And if you keep shortcuts on the left panel, 'all notes' is a permanent fixture there, as already noted, perhaps you have a different idea in mind?

The all notes option is cluttered in the left panel. I reckon the keyboard shortcut have to do for now. I thought a mouse click on an all notes button on the shortcut top toolbar would be faster

6 hours ago, jefito said:

In addition to what @gazumped and @dconnet said, a little different take is that "All Notes" is always available in the left panel, even if the left panel is minimized.  And the keyboard shortcut Shift+F6 always works as well.

Thanks. I agree the keyboard shortcut is great. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi. Because there's already one available?306283810_ScreenClip1.thumb.png.d9ed2e1a1643be1a508e0f540ef0bece.png

found it ! thanks!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jianfa.tsai said:

found it ! thanks!

You can make it tighter and display more shortcuts by not showing labels in the toolbar.

ScreenClip.png.2337f01e54069f4e7076e9f97abbfcd3.png