Edit locks are also needed here!

ErikaEmma

Idea

When I write some notes on maxiang.io, it will lock in order to you cannot edit it on evernote(WinPC).

But when I open the notes on Android, it will change something automatically and I must save it to exit.

Obviously, I need it lock or do not change anything on opened note unless I edit it.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
On 3/20/2020 at 12:18 PM, ErikaEmma said:

When I write some notes on maxiang.io, it will lock in order to you cannot edit it on evernote(WinPC).

But when I open the notes on Android, it will change something automatically and I must save it to exit.

Obviously, I need it lock or do not change anything on opened note unless I edit it.

Hi.  In my experience Evernote for Android does not 'change' notes automatically,  and until you click the pen icon in the bottom right corner of the note,  it is locked against editing.

Exactly what is getting changed?  Can you post a screen shot of the original note on your PC and the same note in Android to show the change?

EDIT:  Actually I may have answered my own question...

Mark Feixiang @ (Sample Notebook) [Mark Feixiang | Help | Markdown] * Mark Feixiang * is a Markdown editor specially created for Evernote. It is realized through careful design and technology. With the powerful storage and synchronization function of Evernote, it brings unprecedented writing experience.

If the note has been generated from Markdown text by external software and is then interpreted by Evernote's own HTML engine it is quite possible that the results will be different from what you expect.  I'd say you need to talk to Mark Feixiang or his support team to see whether there is a fix.