Evernote in Microsoft Teams

Hi,

this might be a basic question but I can't find the answer online anywhere.

I am an Evernote user and use it for keeping all my notes at work. I wanted to share a note with a colleague so I have integrated Evernote with Microsoft Teams and wanted to share a note in a chat with him.

However, when I do it and when I am in a logged in state in Evernote/Teams, it does not show me any of the text in the note

2113500270_2.Screenshot2020-03-11at09_47_11.thumb.png.233a15bf46118af7a063ab6cdca56567.png

But....in a signed out state, it does show me the text and asks me to sign in to edit it. But when I sign in, I can't see anything. Have I a setting that is off?

1.Screenshot 2020-03-11 at 09.48.45.png

On 3/15/2020 at 7:26 AM, burbigo1 said:

Did you manage to make it work or still not?

Yes, thankfully. I had to contact the Evernote team on Twitter and it led to this answer.

I was using the Teams app on a Macbook. My preferred browser is Firefox, but I wasn't using Evernote on Firefox. However, this is what they sent me:

"Additionally, when you log into Evernote on the web (please test this on Safari, if on Mac, and Internet Explorer, if on Windows), do you have an all-white interface, or do you have a black left-hand panel? The black left-hand panel is the latest web version and it will be necessary to use MS Teams properly. Since Safari and IE are the browsers Evernote uses to connect to the service, this is why I ask."

When I opened Safari and logged in, the interface was all-white. I then updated it on Safari and the new black sidebar appeared. As a result, it all started working in Teams app on the Macbook, so all sorted now.