dpayne

merge multiple notes into a single note

Is the merge feature not available in the beta?

• Like 1

I miss many features in the beta. The merge is not the only one. Looking for a list of features that are just not available yet but will be in the final version

I don't think Evernote has any interest in our comments on the beta. Unless I've missed something, they haven't even provided a real forum to collect beta user's input. I've uninstalled  it for now since in the current format it's really a step backward.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dpayne said:

I don't think Evernote has any interest in our comments on the beta. Unless I've missed something, they haven't even provided a real forum to collect beta user's input. I've uninstalled  it for now since in the current format it's really a step backward.

You just posted in the forum.

image.png.ae9abc80cf233469450ba6b29f0bec7b.png

Thanks, I understand that this is the beta forum, it was was meant to be tongue in cheek. I was referring to the lack of interactivity and/or responsiveness. I posted a simple question nearly two months ago and it's gone without Evernote comment.

13 minutes ago, dpayne said:

Thanks, I understand that this is the beta forum, it was was meant to be tongue in cheek. I was referring to the lack of interactivity and/or responsiveness. I posted a simple question nearly two months ago and it's gone without Evernote comment.

Oops.  :blush: