Random Profile Photo Populating on Note

CarlyA

Idea

All of a sudden this note I use all the time has a cover photo of a random colleague I email with. I have search the note and can't find a photo. the photo is his gmail profile, so I'm assuming maybe something got copied and pasted from an email he sent me. but even so, i searched the whole note for his name and can't see a hyperlinked tag or anything. can someone help me figure this out? I have "saved attachments to folder" from the preferences dropdown and the three attachments are my gmail pic, his gmail pic and a random emoji but i can't figure out how to delete these since in the body of the note they are note visible. appreciate any help, this is driving me nuts! 

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 10.25.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 10.29.49 AM.png

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. You may be on the right track about having copied in something from his Gmail. I don't use the Mac version, but you should see an Info button near the top right. Click that and look for "URL." If that has his Gmail address in it, just delete everything in that URL field. Evernote automatically populates this field with source info that it considers relevant and useful. It is very often wrong. Hope this helps.