Easy way to view and copy source URL?

I often use the Evernote web clipper to save and collect articles, which handily includes the source URL in the note metadata. But in Evernote Desktop the URL is truncated to the top-level domain, and right-clicking does nothing to reveal extra information. If I need the full URL -- which I often do for reference purposes -  I have to click, wait for it to open in a browser and copy it from there, or open the entire note details pane from the top right. This is not efficient. Is there any way to view and copy the entire URL from within my note? Thanks!

(Evernote 7.14, OSX Catalina 10.15.3 on a Macbook Air).

• Level 5*

Hi.  Not exactly an answer to your question,  but my Windows clipper includes the URL with a 'bookmark' clip.  If that includes enough information for your purpose,  that's great. If not,  the option would be to clip a page twice - once as bookmark,  again as full page or whatever...  then merge the two notes later...

Alternatively the Add Remark section of the clipper dialogue could be used to copy and paste the URL from your browser...  Maybe?

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, pamsykes said:

I often use the Evernote web clipper to save and collect articles, which handily includes the source URL in the note metadata. But in Evernote Desktop the URL is truncated to the top-level domain, and right-clicking does nothing to reveal extra information. If I need the full URL -- which I often do for reference purposes -  I have to click, wait for it to open in a browser and copy it from there, or open the entire note details pane from the top right. This is not efficient. Is there any way to view and copy the entire URL from within my note? Thanks!

(Evernote 7.14, OSX Catalina 10.15.3 on a Macbook Air).

On Windows anyway, if you click on the down arrow you get the option to copy the entire URL.

Image.png.068fbdf5db4540cb8466c3b7efd23657.png

• Level 5*

Just checked on my old Mac.  If you click on the three dots in the upper right of the note window you will see an option for Note details.  Click on that and you will get an option for the complete URL.