Cant dismiss upgrade window?

• Level 5*

Hi.  For the record you don't have to create a new account to change your email address - what you seem to have done is to add a second Basic account with a 25MB note limit.  The note you are (apparently) trying to save is too big for the second account - hence the 'increase the maximum size' message - and until you reduce the size or stop saving it,  you'll continue to see the message.

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

For the record you don't have to create a new account to change your email address

Earlier account i had was with company's account, since I no longer have that account, i had to move to my other existing personal account. 

what you seem to have done is to add a second Basic account with a 25MB note limit. 

No, The account i'm migrating to is a plus/pro account with limit of 200 MB per note. 

hence the 'increase the maximum size' message - and until you reduce the size or stop saving it,  you'll continue to see the message.

okay let's assume i'm exceeding my limit. I understand showing me error message about the same. But as a user, i dont want to keep clicking the message continuously until i restart my system. 

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Don't know exactly what happens when an employee with a personal account linked to an Evernote Business Account leaves the business,  or how any 'migration' works.  You still show in the forums as a premium user,  so I'd suggest you contact Evernote Support - they will be able to tell you your account status anyways.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new