My Web Beta Feedback & Suggestions Shared

With the recent speculation that the revised desktop apps are going to be Electron based, suggesting that something along similar lines to the current web beta app could become standard, I thought I'd share a few notes and suggestions that I've recently made through the app feedback. 

Things I would like to see in Evernote:

• Suggested note when adding a link (see how Google Docs does it but without the wider www search)
  • When clicking a link to an external website, I don't need to see a warning that I'm about to leave EN. It's silly.
  • The web app needs an improved way to naviagte between recent notes including being able to get a link to a note from the listing (rather than having to open it fully) 
  • Merge notes & tables of content functionality in web app.
  • Like 2
  • Level 5
On 2/17/2020 at 5:39 AM, noneoftheabove said:

When clicking a link to an external website, I don't need to see a warning that I'm about to leave EN. It's silly.

This. It may have made some security sense at one time (maybe), but since in the Web beta you click first on the text with a link, then on the link, I don't think you need to be asked a 3rd time if you really want to do this.

• Like 2