Jump directly to content in search results?

I've searched the forums, and tried what I can . . . when searching, I get a hit list showing which notebooks have my search results. I can click on those links, but it merely takes me to the notebook. The searched text is highlighted, but requires scrolling scrolling scrolling looking for the highlighted text. Isn't there a way to jump directly to the content of the searched results?

It's seems so simple - it's GOT to be something I'm missing!

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, JoesCat said:

I've searched the forums, and tried what I can . . . when searching, I get a hit list showing which notebooks have my search results. I can click on those links, but it merely takes me to the notebook.

Where are you doing this searching?1898905398_ScreenShot2020-02-11at12_28_04PM.png.40cb34d31aae3aa4074061bbe51c817b.png

When I do a search, I get a list of notes

Screenshot is from my Mac

• Level 5*
59 minutes ago, JoesCat said:

I've searched the forums, and tried what I can . . . when searching, I get a hit list showing which notebooks have my search results. I can click on those links, but it merely takes me to the notebook. The searched text is highlighted, but requires scrolling scrolling scrolling looking for the highlighted text. Isn't there a way to jump directly to the content of the searched results?

It's seems so simple - it's GOT to be something I'm missing!

Search returns a list of notes.  If you want to find the search term within a note, particularly if it is a long note, you have to search within the note.  After clicking in the note Ctrl+F will open the in note search box.

• Like 1