Taking Note pics and copy/paste or drag/drop into Facebook

I am trying to organize a presentation "show" in Evernote and then be able to drap/drop or copy/past content into Facebook as needed.  It used to work, now the images won't cooperate.  Is there a new way to do this? I do not want to download my pics and have them located separately.  It is cumbersome to my users/team.

Help!

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same issue. I created an Evernote account thinking I could store all my jpg and pdf  (easy to find using the tags and notebooks) and then pull them from Evernote to post them on my Facebook business page. I haven't had success in figuring out how to do that and cannot find any videos or articles on the web either.

• Level 5*

I am able to copy an image from Evernote direct into a Facebook post, using the Windows Evernote client and Facebook on Chrome.

Please specify your OS and browser.

3 hours ago, Pam H. said:

I'm having the same issue. I created an Evernote account thinking I could store all my jpg and pdf  (easy to find using the tags and notebooks) and then pull them from Evernote to post them on my Facebook business page. I haven't had success in figuring out how to do that and cannot find any videos or articles on the web either.

I have found a workaround but it involves switching between versions of Evernote and it is a pain. Tech support is looking into it. I sent them a recorded video of what it was doing and they are taking it to who needs to see it.  

• Like 1