Print Without Note Title on Mac

Hi All

The latest version of Evernote for Mac, 6.0.8, now prints titles automatically - however I want to print notes WITHOUT the title, which was the default before hand.

Does anyone have an idea of how to stop printing titles?

Thanks,

Scott

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
On September 8, 2016 at 9:52 PM, spartaaaaa said:

On the latest Evernote deselecting "Print Headers" still prints the note's title. A clumsy workaround might be to remove the note title, then print, then put it back.

My Note                                              Print to pdf with Headers                 Print to pdf without Headers

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 5.27.57 AM.png  Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 5.29.24 AM.png  Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 5.27.24 AM.png

• Like 1

Amazing. I double checked and it definitely printed the note title without headers.

However, I was mistaken and not using the latest version. But rather I was on 6.8 (OSX). I updated to 6.9 and now it behaves as you described.

Thanks very much!

22 hours ago, spartaaaaa said:

Amazing. I double checked and it definitely printed the note title without headers.

However, I was mistaken and not using the latest version. But rather I was on 6.8 (OSX). I updated to 6.9 and now it behaves as you described.

Thanks very much!

But what if I want to print the note title. How do I do that?

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
15 hours ago, AndyG2 said:

But what if I want to print the note title. How do I do that?

? If your note has a title and you want it to print,  that doesn't seem to be a problem.  If you don't want the title to print,  see discussion so far.

EDIT:  This discussion seems to be running in two threads - see also https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/99090-how-to-print-the-body-of-a-note-without-printing-the-note-title/

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, spartaaaaa said:

Good point. Ideally this really should be a toggle option next to Print Headers in the print dialog

I've posted the feature request below
Please use the voting buttons (upper left corner of the post) to indicate your support

• Like 1
11 hours ago, gazumped said:

? If your note has a title and you want it to print,  that doesn't seem to be a problem.  If you don't want the title to print,  see discussion so far.

EDIT:  This discussion seems to be running in two threads - see also https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/99090-how-to-print-the-body-of-a-note-without-printing-the-note-title/

On version 6.9 you can no longer print the note title. Prior versions allowed it. I would like that functionality back. 

• Like 1
On 9/11/2016 at 9:13 PM, AndyG2 said:

On version 6.9 you can no longer print the note title. Prior versions allowed it. I would like that functionality back. 

This is a known issue to our developers and they are working diligently on a fix. Please see the thread below for more information:

• Like 1
  • BSR locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

For a couple years now, it's been impossible to disable the printing of note titles when printing to PDF. Why? Who knows; Evernote support and development work in mysterious ways.

My workaround has always been to temporarily delete the title, print to PDF, replace the title. 

But for the past six months or so, when I delete the title, Evernote insists on printing with "Untitled" at the top of the page.

Anyone know how to get around this nonsense? Is there some hidden setting I'm blind to?* At the moment, I'm stuck pasting text into textedit and printing from there.

Mac, High Sierra, Evernote version 7.2.2

*And yes, we all know the "print headers" button is an option in the print menu. We also know it does NOT apply to titles, so advice other than toggling that box is appreciated.

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
14 minutes ago, Analyst444 said:

How do I print a Note without the title (or any of the other Note meta data)?

There's no option to exclude the title785807412_ScreenShot2020-02-02at3_07_31PM.png.196cdb0187a345b78ae5f6c63b92a561.png

The Details selection provides a Print Headers option to drop the other Note meta data

The discussion has been moved to the Mac forum and merged with similar discussions