Emailing to Evernote

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, dyuhas said:

Emails, if they show up at all, arrive days after sending.

I know others keep reporting problems    
It's not a feature I use, but whenever I test there are no problems.  The note is created minutes later

• Level 5

No issue at all. E-mails take a maximum of a few minutes to be converted into notes and show up. Normally they show up in an instant after being send. Just tried it on my iPad in split mode (Mail and EN side by side) - probably the longest part of showing up was me to manually force a sync after sending the E-Mail from my account.

If it takes „days“, I doubt that this happens inside of EN. Maybe the thread owner should open a support ticket, and have them follow some test mails on their way into the green book.

6 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Maybe the thread owner should open a support ticket, and have them follow some test mails on their way into the green book.

No thanks. I've been lied to once too often by EN support - albeit a few years ago.

• Level 5*

I use forwarding daily and it's working fine for me from Gmail and from MS Outlook.  I have filters in Gmail that automatically forward some standard mails,  and shortcuts in Outlook that forward the mails I choose with one click.  How are you sending your emails?  Is there a business firewall involved? 

-and Support are really the only people who can help you with this:  we're just users like you...

• Level 5*
On 1/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, dyuhas said:

Why does forwarding emails to Evernote suck? Emails, if they show up at all, arrive days after sending. What's up with that?

Not my experience.  I use eM Client for mail and anything I forward to EN is there typically as soon as I sync, if not worse case within 5 minutes max.  Make sure you are looking in the right notebook.