Hi.

Although I use Evernote all the time (32 500+ notes), I am struggling with the lack of consistency between the editions I use (Windows, web-based, Android).

How is it possible to search within a notebook in the Android client? It seems there is no way to reduce the scope of the search, while you can easily do that in the web-based and Windows client.

Also: is it possible to merge two notes in the web-based client and the Android client?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, fredhammersmith said:

How is it possible to search within a notebook

Search parameter    notebook:[notebook name]

The search feature is documented Here

>>is it possible to merge two notes in the web-based client and the Android client?

No     

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, fredhammersmith said:

How is it possible to search within a notebook in the Android client? It seems there is no way to reduce the scope of the search, while you can easily do that in the web-based and Windows client.

In the version I'm using, 8.12.4, I can select a notebook from the Notebooks list in the slideout panel, and that shows me all of the notes in that notebook. If I then tap on the Search magnifying glass, search terms entered there only apply to the scope of the current notebook, at least as far as I can tell. Does that not work for you?

• Like 2