No way to process a payment for premium from India

WINTERGOD

Idea

I been rigorously trying to pay for ever note for the last month and half. I tried couple of credit cards and debit cards which are master card / visa mostly and through website or google play store. It is simply not processing the payment. 

11 replies to this idea

• Level 5

My idea was you just use the VPN to process payment.

See my post for a free possibility, which is not a trial, but allows to use it with a cap of 200MB/month. Not that much, but probably will do for a payment transaction.

Not sure whether it works. You can try to issue a support ticket - this should do if you choose "account" initially.

Well, I think that you are not supposed to worry about it as much as you have a VPN provider. Anyway, it’s not always as comfy as this and when you want to change something about your payment method there is always a way to do it with no VPN and for life. If you are not able to manage it yourself, and I assume that you are not, you can go and seek for help to a company like intl-payments.com. It’s a company that is positioning themselves on the market as e-commerce professionals that can solve every problem related to this topic. As a matter of fact, though, it’s always good to have a company like that to guide you, at least.

• Level 5

Who knows ? Difficult to understand why a company would make it harder to buy its services instead of easier.

There is maybe VPN to move around geoblocking (see above) and there is a support ticket option (when on Basic, choose „Account“ as ticket type to make it advance). 

• Evernote Expert
8 hours ago, VVVVVV said:

But @EverNote you should really fix this problem!

The problem has been created by the Reserve Bank of India.

Evernote has made progress with a resolution that complies with the RBI regulations.

If you continue to have difficulties the advice is to reach out to @Shane D.