Notes constantly refreshing - very frustrating

I have a 10.5 inch iPad Pro from 2017. ANYTIME I leave the app even for a couple seconds and come back, the note refreshes and I lose my place and have to scroll back to where I was. I thought at first that maybe this was just a limitation with the mobile version of the app but I also have an Android phone and it doesn’t have this problem with the mobile app. Anyone else experiencing this? I have began to switch over to OneNote, which I really didn’t want to do, just to avoid this issue. 
I would really appreciate if someone has a solution to this. 
thanks 

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
43 minutes ago, ObviousBob said:

Other than what I do, which is to not use Evernote on iOS for taking notes

I use Notability and store the documents in Evernote as attachments

Sad to me that not using Evernote is the answer. iOS is probably the OS I use the most so this would mean just not using Evernote. 

Also I sent the support team this same question and they never answered. If I didn't have so many notes already in it, I would leave it so together. 

• 1 month later...

I have a note I’m writing some text.  I go to another app.  I came back to Evernote and the note I was working on is no longer open and I have to tap on it to open it again.  This is not something that has always happened.  Might have started after the last update 8.24.3.

• Like 2

This bug is extremely annoying and I am surprised it has not been fixed yet.

i recall that it was iOS’ fault when at some point earlier this year it caused the same for every up but since then this has been fixed.

47 minutes ago, Giallou said:

This bug is extremely annoying and I am surprised it has not been fixed yet.

i recall that it was iOS’ fault when at some point earlier this year it caused the same for every up but since then this has been fixed.

iOS may have been at fault. But yeah it's still doing it unfortunately. Very very annoying. Evernote can you please fix this??

• 1 month later...

This bug was the straw that broke the camels back, it's been unfixed for far too long. It's not an ios thing because now i've switched to apple notes and it does NOT refresh this way, the changes appear whilst maintaining the same place in the note. It also does not refresh when you unlock your phone which was the main bug bear for me. We have a standup every morning and I usually have my standup notes prepped on the screen ready to go when it's my turn. When it is, I unlock my phone and the note SHOULD be there, at the same place. But no, I need to unlock, wait for it to refresh, then scroll all the way down to where I need to be.

I've cancelled my yearly subscription sad to say. I loved evernote, but the pace at which these seemingly little annoyances were fixed was far too slow.

• Like 1