Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
riq

Unable to send pictures & pdf of notes to Whatsapp

Anyone Cannot send/share image via WA from Android? (Newest version)

Just text (like link) appear, but when we click it cannot show the image.

Many thanks for Response

Hi, i can no longer send photo or pdf files inside notes with the new version of evernote.

I usually send it via Whatsapp....all this time I'm using the old version of evernote and it work perfectly to send photos or pdf... But hence I upgraded to android os10. The old one doesn't work anymore, everytime I try to open a note, it always said : the current note is not available right now... So I have no option other than upgrade it to the latest one... 

Here by I attached the problem, always show like a raw file like this... While on the previous one it always send as a pictures... 

Pls give me a solution because I need this evernote to share pics & files individually inside every notes I created. 

Thanks.. 

Screenshot_20191202-140939006.jpg

Same with me.. @evernote please fix

Hmmn.  When you try to send,  exactly what links are you tapping?  Is it a question of tap the picture,  choose share to email?  That still works for me.  Or are you sending the whole note? - which also seems to work.  I'm on Android 6.0,  which might be the difference...

12 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hmmn.  When you try to send,  exactly what links are you tapping?  Is it a question of tap the picture,  choose share to email?  That still works for me.  Or are you sending the whole note? - which also seems to work.  I'm on Android 6.0,  which might be the difference...

It's not link, when you save note with jpeg image, PDF file, tap the image, choose share using WA immediately image will sent like on screenshoot above & cannot open by receiver or sender. I'm able sent normally on Android 9 with Evernote version 8.1, but when update Evernote to 8.1 above the problem appear.

Now I'm on Android 10 and Evernote 8.1 cannot work (cannot open all notes stored)

On 8/12/2019 at 10:50 PM, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Does this have anything to do with Evernote? This forum is for "general technical issues" related to Evernote.

Yes related