I use EN: 6.21.28616 (308716) public (CE Build ce-62.5.9981) on a W7 Pro on an MSI laptop with an SSD.
Hope this info helps. Have been a paying member since the beginning.

I use tables a lot for organizing small bits of relevant info to larger issues contained in the same table
only in larger cells. I run into myriad of problems:  content disappears, cells cant be resized, sometimes can't copy/add content from one cell to another cell. 

Below is a notated screen capture showing the inability to delete rows. 2112929783_evernoterowremoval.jpg.15e479a00fd5d1bf91c37037007be58c.jpg

Regards,

klxdrt

• Level 5*

Click in the gray area to the left of the table by the row you want to delete, that will highlight the row.  Hold Shift and click to select a range of rows or Ctrl and click to select one at a time.  When the rows are selected, hover over the highlighted area and right click.  You should get a context menu to delete the rows.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried clicking on the gray left area to no avail, as mentioned above.  Seems the each update breaks more BASIC functions. In order to advance SW & other tech stuff it must go forword by using the the K.I.S.S. principle.

moon landing sm.jpg

Cheers,

klxdrt

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, klxdrten said:

I tried clicking on the gray left area to no avail, as mentioned above.  Seems the each update breaks more BASIC functions. In order to advance SW & other tech stuff it must go forword by using the the K.I.S.S. principle.

Not my experience.  Stuff gets broke for sure but not at an ever increasing rate.  Anyway, if you click in the table you should see something like this, if it is a proper table.

Image.png.a6342de2f9bba2ccac4a9c5218fb4719.png

• 3 years later...
On 12/10/2019 at 3:13 PM, CalS said:

Not my experience.  Stuff gets broke for sure but not at an ever increasing rate.  Anyway, if you click in the table you should see something like this, if it is a proper table.

Image.png.a6342de2f9bba2ccac4a9c5218fb4719.png

Has this been fixed? I'm trying to delete a row in a table in Evernote on the web, using Linux and Chromium. No idea how to display the menu in the figure above, and I've been trying....