Only seeing one note associated with a tag

I am using Windows version 6.21.2.8716 (308716) Public (CE Build ce-62.5.9981).

I am trying to see all the notes associated with a particular tag. However, when I double-click a tag, it takes me to the first note only. There isn't any way to view all notes at once or even to navigate to the next note. This seems like basic functionality of evernote, yet I'm not finding anything in forum or internet. The few videos about tagging all had a single note attached to the tag (convenient ?). What the heck am I missing here?

As an example, here's a screenshot showing that I have 9 notes tagged with "color." However, I can view the first one only.

584622888_Annotation2019-11-22050531.thumb.jpg.fd4e9d39b34426070fad110f4903a7a6.jpg

• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. This is working right for me. Did the problem just start happening, or has it been going on for awhile? If it just started, try closing Evernote completely (File > Exit; the red X box at top right only closes the interface), then restarting. That will sometimes clear out a problem like this. Rebooting the computer will also work. But if it's been going on for a long time, then I don't have any suggestions.

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, IamRob said:

As an example, here's a screenshot showing that I have 9 notes tagged with "color." However, I can view the first one only

I'm used to seeing a 3 panel display; Sidebar, Note List, Note Panel

Is there a reason your Note List panel is not displayed?    
I think the show/hide shortcut key is F11

Thanks all for your quick replies! Sorry Dave-in-Decatur, that wasn't the problem. I couldn't answer your question because it was the first time that I've opened Evernote in a long time. The problem was solved by the suggestion from DTLow -- once I opened the Note List view, I could see all the notes associated with the tag. Mind you, this is very different from what I saw in videos, but that's the world now. CalS, thanks for responding and affirming the solution.

Blessings!

• Like 2