Evernote for Windows 6.22 beta 1

Iriska

• Ex Employees

Today we released Windows 6.22 beta 1. It's available here!

What’s in 6.22 beta 1?

Fixed:

• Issues with Evernote links when accessing via shortcuts or after searching for tags
  • Fixed a crash when editing shared notes with images
  • Iriska pinned this topic
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Iriska said:

What’s in 6.22 beta 1?

Fixed:

• Issues with Evernote links when accessing via shortcuts or after searching for tags

Just tried the clicking on links.  Seems to work as expected with a text search, does not work following a reminder or tag search.  In some instances it keeps the current note set and goes to another note in the list.  In some instances it shows no results.  IAC, shift clicking on the link opens the right note in its own window.   So, still not working as before best I can tell.  Need more info let me know.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have notes with a single .tif file in them (as attachment) and a (square) .jpg file. The preview is messed up (only part of the picture in top left corner of the mainly white preview picture). The preview works fine in the web app.

• Level 5*

And - just when I was getting used to Evernote not crashing on me every so often...  it went and crashed (this now yesterday). 

I had just processed a search that turned up a list of a dozen or so possible notes,  read the first item on the list,  clicked on the second... and the window closed. 

Might have had some history there because there were 5 services running in the system tray - clipper,tray, and EvernoteNW.exe x3.  Killed those items and restarted Evernote.

Submitted the usual forms and we seem to be back to stable again now...

On 11/11/2019 at 9:27 PM, Iriska said:

What’s in 6.22 beta 1?

Fixed:

I am not sure whether this has just started happening in this beta or not.  I am getting a very large (37mm) top margin above the Note Title and a simlarly large left and right margin.  The bottom margin is small at around 14mm.  There is a minimal top margin (12mm) on p2.  The margins are all set to 25.4mm in Page Setup.

It's not often that I print from Evernote, but I do want it to fit reasonably on the page.

I have just been through this at length with a support representative on the web chat and he suggests that I raise it here.  The same issue occurs whether I print to my Oki C531 or to PDF, so here is a sample PDF.

sample note.pdf

• Level 5*

Hi.  Your sample note doesn't seem to be available.  Your margins experience may depend on your browser and PDF processor of choice.  My note and scanned receipt,  printed via "Microsoft print to PDF" looks like this - I added my Evernote print Tools > Options > Printing choice as a further image in case it matters.  My margins set at 5mm.

ScreenClip.png.dad902c91cc0d827ed4ece8bb1ebb34c.png

1387979619_Clipboard1.jpg.c8e6fe50fdc025950d90dec2517503b1.jpg

• Iriska unpinned and locked this topic