(Archived) I would like to report a bug

I would like to report a bug with the web clipping in 3 Beta, but I'd like to send the web page that clips wrong as an attachment to because I do not have permission to post the web document to a public place, it's only available on an Intranet.

If I can do this, please PM me with an email to send the page to as an attachment.

The light-weight web clipper that you run from a browser bookmark does not have the ability to clip from intranet web pages. Try installing our desktop client (for Windows or OS X 10.5), and use the clipper in the client. This will allow you to get information from your local intranet.

The light-weight web clipper that you run from a browser bookmark does not have the ability to clip from intranet web pages. Try installing our desktop client (for Windows or OS X 10.5), and use the clipper in the client. This will allow you to get information from your local intranet.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I'm running the Evernote 1.0.0.112 browser plug in for-Firefox. I'm accessing a password protected web site (not a intranet, I suppose) and some documents on the web site don't display properly in Evernote for windows when I do a clip.

I tried clipping in Internet explorer 7 with the ad-in, and the same problem occurs.

I tried copying and pasting text into Evernote by manually adding a new note, and the same problem occurs.

The only thing that made the document display correctly was to "paste special" as plain text.

Out of curiosity, I synched a messed up, not displaying correctly note I clipped to a private notebook on the web version of Evernote, and it displayed correctly on the web client.

I can't "publish" the html document to show you because I don't own the copyright.

I'm just going to go ahead and paste the source code of the web page into the "feedback" form on the Evernote 3 site, with an explanation, so the Evernote team can take a look at it if they want to.

Archived