Lo longer Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Finder integration?

• Level 5*

Hi.  I wasn't actually aware that Samsung's Note Finder could search Evernote contents.  And I use Samsung devices too.

If it did work,  I'd bet it wasn't Evernote's intention that it should do so;  and if it's stopped I'd think it unlikely they'll do much about it.  You could raise this as a support request and get an answer from the company - we're a mainly user-supported forum.

Honestly I do not know which company caused the problem, but for me this functionality is very important, I like to put the information in the appropriate application, I am one of those who think that should not put everything in Evernote, the contacts app is better for placing contacts than Evernote. As I put my information in their respective applications for me it is critical that I can do a global search. 

• Level 5*
47 minutes ago, LuizSiqueiraNeto said:

it is critical that I can do a global search

Global Search will be a problem, as each service locks it's data into it's own database

>>the contacts app is better for placing contacts than Evernote

and Evernote is a better place for storing notes and documents relating to contacts

Perhaps a compromise; cross-link the information.   
I know Evernote generates an internal link for notes.

50 minutos atrás, DTLow disse:

Global Search will be a problem, as each service locks it's data into it's own database

>>the contacts app is better for placing contacts than Evernote

and Evernote is a better place for storing notes and documents relating to contacts

Perhaps a compromise; cross-link the information.   
I know Evernote generates an internal link for notes.

Unfortunately I did not find any application that has a contact link. I only have difficulties with notes, the rest works fine on my system, I use everything based on the device itself, this way on my iPad and my Galaxy everything is accessible trough global search, the file management applications of both systems integrate seamlessly with the Microsoft's OneDrive, contacts and calendars also synchronize perfectly.