I am absolutely new.  

Apparently I tried to sign up for Evernote in the past.  When I finally got in this time, there is already a NOTEBOOK that has a name... it's an old password I used to use years ago.

How do I rename it, or delete it?  I've tried everything, and can't find it in the forum discussions either.

Please go easy on me... I have ADHD and Complex PTSD from infancy,  and trying to find some efficient organizational skills.

Thank you! 

Genuine!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Did you not use that old password to get into the account this time?  If it is your account password,  you can change it here - https://www.evernote.com/secure/SecuritySettings.action

If you're trying to delete a notebook,  there's a requirement that there must be at least one active notebook in the account.  If the one you're deleting is the only notebook,  create another one first.

• Level 5*
On 10/26/2019 at 7:34 PM, GenuineHope said:

How do I rename it, or delete it?  I've tried everything, and can't find it in the forum discussions either.

On a Mac, these actions are done on the Notebook page1068857121_ScreenShot2019-10-28at09_55_27.png.f8a150b6cf48ced79c3cfd632c47321b.png

Select View > Notebooks, or click on the sidebar Notebook icon
Right-click on the notebook

1552641419_ScreenShot2019-10-28at09_58_28.png.2cae893a2744d99b28db06e61f51c09d.png