Evernote Web search no longer working?

Using both Firefox & Edge I can no longer get ANY search results when searching a "your notebooks" for specific text.

This has always worked for me on all browsers (Firefox, Edge & IE), now when I search for a specific text I get "No Notes Found for xxxx"

If I perform the exact same search in IE I get the results I expect.

I thought it was a Firefox issue as they are really "battening down the hatches" when it comes to privacy but the same thing happens with the Edge browser.

Any Suggestions?

I did not know their was different web interfaces for Evernote (I have shut off notifications from Evernote)...

I found the menu option that allows me to  "switch to the new Evernote web" and that fixed my problem on Firefox (Happy Days!)

I then opened Evernote in edge and IE,  I got the same message on both browsers "Sorry, we don't support your browser at this moment."   and offered a button " Continue to older version".

98% of my evernote use is done using Firefox, specifically my wife has vigorously complained about the problem on Firefox so if my wife is happy I am happy until Evernote

addresses Edge. I'm not sure if they will go after IE.

Thanks!

ENmessage.JPG

• Level 5

@Miikey, glad that sorted it, and so simply. I hope you took full credit and nodded sagely as you showed her how to switch to the beta version. 😁 Yes, I forgot that there are some browsers the beta doesn't work on yet--and I suspect, maybe hope, that you're right, they won't spend resources to support the new version on a discontinued browser. I'm just glad they support it on Opera!

I've also been experiencing failed searches with the classic web client.  Upgrading to the beta web client isn't an option for me since it is still missing a ton of important features, including reminders.  Basically some of my notes never get found on the web client, even when I search for single words contained in the notes.  But those notes are found when I use the Windows or Android native clients.  Since this seems to be specific to the web client, I created a report here.  I also contacted support about 10 hours ago, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.  If anyone has ideas/suggestions, or even just to let us know whether you're experiencing the problem too, that would be great.

Just as an update, someone on my other thread discovered that search is only broken for certain sort orders (alphabetical title sort).  If I change the sort order to other choices like date updated it gives me the right results again.  This workaround does help somewhat, but I hope Evernote actually fixes this new bug soon!