Managing work contacts with Evernote?

I’ll apologize if this has been covered before.  I searched the forums and couldn’t find this topic.  I keep 3x5 note cards on my customers.  I like to use this to refresh my memory about them prior to big meetings with them.  This seems the perfect thing for Evernote to handle, and I would think a template would work really well.  I haven’t seen a template for this.  Does anyone else use Evernote to manage important contacts?  Have you developed a form or template you use?

Thanks ahead of time! 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

I'd suggest rolling your own template, probably using a table. I don't use the Evernote template system; instead, I just use the Windows client's Duplicate Note function to replicate my note templates for new items (weekly journals, in my case). Works pretty well for me.

• Level 5*

I'd agree with @jefito - you know best what sort of information you want to keep on your contacts,  so you could create quick table with the appropriate headings and use that as a template to copy as and when you need it.  You can save that to Evernote's template system,  keep it in a specific notebook in your account,  or export the note to ENEX and keep that file on your desktop.  Each time you click the icon a new blank 'contact' note will be added to your database.

• Level 5*

You can simply scan your note cards to build the contact database

Just wondering where the business card feature fits into this.  If used, it would require a separate note for the contact