Lost appended content in a note

Recently I have encountered partial content lost twice. Last night when I'm using Evernote on iPhone, it crashed several times. Then I appended some context in a note. However when I'm syncing the content on Mac today, the appended content is lost. Then I checked Evernote on iPhone, lost too. This is the second time I met this problem. 

• Level 5

iOS and EN app are on the actual release ?

When an app crashes (any app ...), there can be „data residue“ of all kinds in the iPhones RAM. When the app is restarted, this debris from the former session can cause all type of problems. It is hard to detect what caused it, because each situation will be different, so the data that got stuck will be different.

To avoid this, after an app crash you should power down the iPhone, wait a few seconds and switch it on again. You did it right when the apple icon is displayed on the screen. When powered off, the internal memory is wiped. Thus the OS will make a clean restart with a refreshed  memory.

If a crash happens more often, you should uninstall and reinstall the app that causes it.

10 小時前, PinkElephant說:

iOS and EN app are on the actual release ?

When an app crashes (any app ...), there can be „data residue“ of all kinds in the iPhones RAM. When the app is restarted, this debris from the former session can cause all type of problems. It is hard to detect what caused it, because each situation will be different, so the data that got stuck will be different.

To avoid this, after an app crash you should power down the iPhone, wait a few seconds and switch it on again. You did it right when the apple icon is displayed on the screen. When powered off, the internal memory is wiped. Thus the OS will make a clean restart with a refreshed  memory.

If a crash happens more often, you should uninstall and reinstall the app that causes it.

The iOS app did crash several times. However the last time after I appended the content in the note, I tapped Home button to put EN into background. I didn't start it until the next day when I found content lost on Mac. Is that normal? It's hard to believe that.