IOS 13 & EVERNOTE Dark Theme for All Functions

I use my iPhone 7 Plus & Evernote & Scannable.  A lot.  I dislike iPhone Updates!  A few days ago, my phone automatically updated to IOS 13.  

I’ve been using Evernote Dark Theme since it’s origination.  I prefer my Evernote in Dark Theme.  It’s easier on my eyes.  Before IOS 13 update, I turned on the Evernote Dark Theme from my Evernote Account Page:  PROMPTS:    Work Chat.  Settings.  Dark Theme.

Since IOS 13 update, I’m required to go to my iPhone 7 Plus Settings & turn on Dark Theme from there.  The prompt for Dark Theme on my Evernote Account page is no longer there since the IOS 13 update.

The BIG annoying problem with turning on Dark Theme from my iPhone 7 Plus settings (and not via my Evernote Account page) IS that turning on Dark Theme from the phone settings TURNS EVERYTHING to Dark Theme.  I can’t pick & choose which functions I want Light & which functions I want Dark — it’s one or the other for EVERY FUNCTION.

The biggest problem with Dark Theme for all my functions is my well used GMAIL account.  I’m just not feeling comfortable with my GMAIL in Dark Theme.  But if I turn off Dark Theme in my iPhone settings, then my well used Evernote Dark Theme TURNS OFF TOO & I prefer Evernote in Dark Theme & my GMAIL account in LIGHT Theme  (I don’t use my Evernote Email Account).  

Another issue is that with EVERYTHING in Dark Theme, when I print a GMAIL, the header prints out with a Black Background - & the problem with that is that it wastes a lot of my expensive black ink.

I guess I can turn off Dark Theme when I print a GMAIL but that is cumbersome.  

QUESTION:  Is there a way to have my Gmail account in Light Theme and my Evernote in Dark Theme on my iPhone 7 Plus, IOS 13?  
  Can the Dark Theme PROMPT be added back to Evernote Account page in IOS 13?  

Thanks

• 1 month later...