Hi,

when copying data from email in outlook to Evernote, I can't paste the data. Nothing is displayed. However when copying it first into "notes" (Mac) and then in Evernote, it works perfectly.

What information do you need to further go with this?

Jonathan

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported Forum.  While Evernote staffers do read these posts it may be some time before your comment comes to their attention.  I'd suggest you raise it directly with Support here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

(They might need more details about how you're getting data from your emails - copy/ paste or Evernote Clipper etc...)

• Like 1

I've had the same problem for about a month.  I'm running Outlook for Mac 16.29 (19090802), Mac OS 10.14.6, and Evernote 7.13 (458080 Direct).   Cut and Paste from Outlook works to Apple Notes.  This is what I'm using as a workaround.  

Note to Evernote, I won't be renewing my annual contract in Dec if this bug isn't fixed.  This is a big deal for me!

• 5 months later...

I've been asking about this problem for awhile now. The support is prompt and polite albeit there is no evidence of any attempt or commitment to fix the issue. Reluctant to migrate, but frustration is growing and I can't justify renewing if it isn't fixed when the renewal comes around.

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, davidtraveller said:

I've been asking about this problem for awhile now. The support is prompt and polite albeit there is no evidence of any attempt or commitment to fix the issue. Reluctant to migrate, but frustration is growing and I can't justify renewing if it isn't fixed when the renewal comes around.

Hi. Is this about the dark mode / cut&paste issue? I thought normal view just worked???