Possible to get back older version of my note?

The Android Evernote app totally ruined my notes. 

1) I used 'Clip Again' placing my cursor at the bottom of a long list of swipe files I have been gathering for years, after I faced some issues in adding new content to the note. It just deleted everything that was present in the note and ended up in a Google one account create account screenshot! Please can you advise if it is possible to restore to my previous day's note? I have not been taking any manual backup because I was not aware and I assumed it is a cloud software so cloud backup would be kept automatically.

2) I have been recently getting a functionality to add notes from web pages etc quickly to evernote app, which I have been using. Only to find that all those had been failing with some rubbish images on the notes instead of the actual ones. 

Will appreciate your help.

• Level 5*
On 10/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, Ujjal said:

Please can you advise if it is possible to restore to my previous day's note? I have not been taking any manual backup because I was not aware and I assumed it is a cloud software so cloud backup would be kept automatically.

Evernote runs a Note History backup several times a day  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313858-How-to-use-note-history-to-view-older-versions-of-a-note

Access to the data is a paid feature, but you can subscribe for a single month