Saved search access in web client

Is there a way to access saved searches in the new web client? It's easy to do so on Android and Windows, and in fact I have even set up a couple of shortcuts to some of my most frequently used saved searches. I use those shortcuts frequently on Android and Windows. In the new web client, though, I only see my existing shortcuts to individual notes. All shortcuts, whether to individual notes or saved searches, were available in the older web client.

Is saved search functionality buried in the web client somewhere? Or is there any information about when it will be implemented? At least for me, it's key to my workflow and it would be very helpful to have access to my saved searches in the web client in the same way I can access them on other platforms.

Thanks.

• Level 5*

What features and functions are not available compared to the older version of Evernote Web?

There are a number of features and functions that will currently require you to switch back to the older version of Evernote Web. These include:

• Create and execute saved searches
  • Multi-file and advanced attachments
  • Drag and drop to desktop
  • Set reminders
  • Access Work Chat messages
  • View published business notebooks (Evernote Business)

Thanks. I clearly didn't see this list before posting. After seeing your post I went looking for it, and it wasn't where I would have expected to find it (in the help menu at the bottom of the navigation pane). I did eventually find it, though. I'm hopeful that the inclusion of the word "currently" means that these features will be implemented at some point. For the meantime, I'll continue as I have and switch back to the previous web client when needed.

Thanks for the quick response.

9 minutes ago, DTLow said:

What features and functions are not available compared to the older version of Evernote Web?

There are a number of features and functions that will currently require you to switch back to the older version of Evernote Web. These include:

• Create and execute saved searches
  • Multi-file and advanced attachments
  • Drag and drop to desktop
  • Set reminders
  • Access Work Chat messages
  • View published business notebooks (Evernote Business)