Hello everybody, I’ve been using evernote for a while during my classes. Everything was fine until last week, when an annoying pop up displayed, warning me my note couldn’t be sync because I exceeded my basic account limit. I really don’t care about having my notes sync, but this pop up displays every 5 seconds, covering anything I am writing. I am using an Ipad 9.7 2018. 

1642641B-C385-435E-B8D1-7F54D76FC6D1.thumb.png.65bb11910a7ca71f7cf919807cddeec4.png

I have been looking for a solution, but still wasn’t able to solve my issue.

Does anyone had the same issue and was able to solve it? Thank you very much!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote automatically saves ("syncs") everything you type on a mobile device to the internet so that you can view it on other devices if you have them,  and because storage space on an iPad is not unlimited.  You're using Evernote's storage space and bandwidth to save the information,  so they have some limits on what's allowed.  Exceeding those limits is really not a good idea.  See Evernote system limits for more.

If you have (or can get) a second email address,  you could create and use another free account for the moment,  but please be aware that it is neither quick nor easy to swop between two accounts on a mobile device.  In practice you'd be limited to mainly using the new account on your iPad.  

Alternatively you could upgrade - even if only for a month or two - to get access to higher limits.

• Level 5*
On 10/4/2019 at 12:52 PM, Kyne said:

I really don’t care about having my notes sync

Evernote is a cloud service; it's understood your data is maintained on a cloud server (i.e. sync)

Win/Mac devices can bypass this with Local Notebooks, but they lose  the server benefits; backup,  OCR/search, ...

• 3 months later...

Bonjour, j'ai exactement le même soucis sur mon IPAD PRO depuis 3 mois, alors que je l'utilisait depuis 2011 sans problème , si qq pouvait résoudre ce pb, je suis en mode basique, donc impossible d'avoir de l'aide sur la plateforme 🥴

Peut être que cela s’est produit depuis les dernières mises à jour, je n’y ai pas prêté attention.