Years ago I used the original Evernote and messed around with the clip feature.

since you cannot get any support from Evernote I thought Id ask this forum. 

Everytime I type the word "Note" I get this javascript:

"javascript:(function(){EN_CLIP_HOST='http://www.evernote.com';try{var%20x=document.createElement('SCRIPT');x.type='text/javascript';x.src=EN_CLIP_HOST+'/public/bookmarkClipper.js?'+(new%20Date().getTime()/100000);document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(x);}catch(e){location.href=EN_CLIP_HOST+'/clip.action?url='+encodeURIComponent(location.href)+'&title='+encodeURIComponent(document.title);}})();"

This happens on my iPad, iPhone, Macbook Pro and iMac.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO REMOVE THIS BUG??

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, revbaptist said:

Everytime I type the word "Note" I get this javascript:

Where are you typing "Note"

Can you post a screenshot?

Its happening when I text on any iOS device, within Gmail, Pages, and a few others  even within this forum, when I type THAT word (without the quote marks) ...

Typing (note)

javascript:(function(){EN_CLIP_HOST='http://www.evernote.com';try{var%20x=document.createElement('SCRIPT');x.type='text/javascript';x.src=EN_CLIP_HOST+'/public/bookmarkClipper.js?'+(new%20Date().getTime()/100000);document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(x);}catch(e){location.href=EN_CLIP_HOST+'/clip.action?url='+encodeURIComponent(location.href)+'&title='+encodeURIComponent(document.title);}})();

thats what happens...

I can type notes, or noter or noted, but if i end with the "e" the javascript comes up

• Level 5*
36 minutes ago, revbaptist said:

Its happening when I text on any iOS device, within Gmail, Pages, and a few others  even within this forum, when I type THAT word (without the quote marks) ...

I'm trying to replicate the error in Evernote974944827_ScreenShot2019-10-04at07_50_28.png.3440d5a24f026dd7002f9afde176ffa0.png
Using my Mac and iPad, I created a note and typed "Note" in the title and the note contents

I encountered no issues

• Level 5

Weird ...

1) No idea what would cause this, because normally iOS is heavily sandboxed.

2) Let us wait and see what DTLow can replicate.

3) If you need to get help on this, you could go for Premium for just one month, and issue a support ticket.