Penultimate Update Glitch After Update

The update for new iPad OS is allowing Penultimate to barely function and sync to Evernote. There is a glitch. On iPad Pro the Apple Pencil is no longer the smooth seamless stylus it was before. . It causes the page to move whe writing causing breaks in written word or lines. It’s not usable in this condition. Need another patch. 

3 hours ago, DTrahan said:

The update for new iPad OS is allowing Penultimate to barely function and sync to Evernote. There is a glitch. On iPad Pro the Apple Pencil is no longer the smooth seamless stylus it was before. . It causes the page to move whe writing causing breaks in written word or lines. It’s not usable in this condition. Need another patch. 

Try uninstalling and re-downloading from the app store if you haven't. I deleted it from my iPad Pro when the issues started. When I saw the announcement about the update I re-downloaded and it's been fine.

The pencil will skip sometimes in any note taking app if the battery is getting low.

GREAT!!! Worked just like Sayre said it would. Thank you for the advice. I deleted it from the iPad and then re-downloaed it and it works just fine with the Apple Pencil. Now its just sync'ing the notes from previous work. Appreciate the advice.