Evernote for iOS 8.24 now on App Store!

AgnesP

Idea

• Ex Employees

Hi all,

Evernote 8.24 is now available on the App Store. Feel free to share any feedback!

New:

-Remember when you were a kid, anxiously counting down the days until your birthday? That’s how we feel waiting for iOS 13. For now, we’re busy tweaking the app to get ready for all the cool new features.

11 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, AgnesP said:

Hi all,

Evernote 8.24 is now available on the App Store. Feel free to share any feedback!

New:

-Remember when you were a kid, anxiously counting down the days until your birthday? That’s how we feel waiting for iOS 13. For now, we’re busy tweaking the app to get ready for all the cool new features.

Well, 13 is out.  Is EN working with 13 at this point?  Would like to know before I jump in....

• Level 5*
On 9/23/2019 at 1:49 PM, AgnesP said:

That’s how we feel waiting for iOS 13. For now, we’re busy tweaking the app to get ready for all the cool new features.

Any comment on how iPadOS?

edit: I'm happy to report Evernote is working well in IpadOS

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/121487-penultimate-ipados-what-you-need-to-know/

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, AgnesP said:

Hi all,

New:

So.  There were no other changes to the app?  Anything you;d like people to look out for?  Any release notes at all?

• Like 1

Hi, I am curious what you guys are planning with the massive improvement in Shortcuts app on iOS 13. For instance it would be great to automate (by setting of a trigger) to create a new note from a template (in Evernote) with a certain tag, in a certain notebook. In our business we make reports from our work trips, and by saying to Siri something like "business trip report", and the only thing is to type notes in the template and your done, would be awesome! Probably there are a lot of ideas on automation within the Evernote community... would be great to share these with each other... 

Hi, did you remove the switch for dark mode in this release? I can’t find it. I don’t want to switch on dark mode system wide in ios settings, but I do want to have dark mode in selected apps, for example Evernote. If you removed the switch, please bring it back! If it is there, thank you for keeping it and kindly point me to where it is. :)

• Level 5

Yes, it is the same on the iPad - if you have „Automatic“ switched off. If you have „Automatic“ toggled to „ON“, it is only Dark or Black. The basic setting is then following the iPads own cycle.

IMHO this makes sense, because when the other apps are set to day or dark mode, Things is following them. You do not fall from a dark environment into a bright app, or vice versa.

Back to the topic: EN does not allow to toggle it on to off, so it simply follows the iPads settings.