Hi,

I have a serious problem with evernote on my Macbook.

At first, I am using basic version of evernote now and using two devices, Macbook Air and iPhone XS.

The symptom of my problem is that the notes which contains images are not synchronized on my Macbook.

All other notes without images are working very well. However when I click the sync button the alert message pops up saying 'there are some notes which are not synchronized' and these notes are also showing up on my iPhone evernote application and web version with only text, without images.

I cannot find the right way to fix this problem.

I will be very appreciate if you can help me to fix. 

Thank you for reading my words.

+ I tried to sync a test notes with image on Web version with my Macbook, and the notes with image were synchronized very well. So, the sync problem is only occuring on my App version of Macbook. 

+ I tried to delete and re-install Evernote App on my Macbook several times, but no change.

14 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  From your description it may be either that the images take your notes over the "maximum note size" allowed by Evernote,  or you may have exceeded the upload limit for the month.

Evernote system limits

If the above doesn't help,  have a look at this page - How to troubleshoot syncing issues

On 2019. 9. 20. at 오후 4시 17분, gyusang1205@gmail.com said:

Hi,

I have a serious problem with evernote on my Macbook.

At first, I am using basic version of evernote now and using two devices, Macbook Air and iPhone XS.

The symptom of my problem is that the notes which contains photos are not synchronized on my Macbook.

All other notes without photos are working very well. However when I click the sync button the alert message pops up saying 'there are some notes which are not synchronized' and these notes are also showing up on my iPhone evernote application and web version with only text, without photos.

I cannot find the right way to fix this problem.

I will be very appreciate if you can help me to fix. 

Thank you for reading my words.

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

However, I think my case is little bit different from the causes you suggested unfortunately.

This is because uploading and syncing work very well on other device(iPhone XS) and with another way(Web version on MacBook).

This problem occurs only with application version of Evernote on MacBook.

I am going to try this on another MacBook, I will let you know the result.

Before that, I want to know whether this problem only occurs with me or others. Please let me know if someone is using Evernote App on MacBook without this kind of problem

Thank you.

• Like 1